Modes of Admissions for all the programs are mandated by;
- UGC/AICTE/ PCI/ INC/ CCIM /GSCPT and government of Gujarat regulations respectively as applicable
- Admissions to PhD programs are done on the basis of merit obtained at the All-India Entrance Examination conducted by KPGU
- System for selecting students for admission to courses at the University will be divided into 3 types;
- Admissions at Engineering & Pharmacy schools will be done under the provisions of Gujarat Professional Technical Educational Colleges or Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fees), Act, 2007.
- Admissions at Physiotherapy, Nursing & Ayurved Schools will be done under the provisions of Gujarat Professional Medical Educational Colleges or Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fees), Act, 2007.
- Admissions at the schools those are not covered by above Acts will be done as under;
- Merit obtained at the Common Entrance Test (CET) that will be conducted by the University on All-India basis.
- By Accepting GUJCET or NEET or NET/SET/PET and other scores of any other acclaimed organization in India as applicable.
- In case the number of applicants for the notified entrance test (CET) is either equal to or less than the number of seats available for offer of admission then, the admissions shall be done on the basis of inter-se’-merit obtained by the student at the Qualifying Examination (XIIth)