About University: Carrying forward the legacy of 17 years; The BITS Edu Campus managed by Shree Krishna Educational & Charitable Trust, Vadodara is now making a transition into a State Private University as Drs. Kiran &Pallavi Patel Global University (KPGU), Vadodara in seek of Global Excellence from the Academic Year 2021 – 22.
KPGU is geared up to offer unique campus experience to students with Quality & Excellence at its core in order to impart rich academics, research, innovations, collaborations, outreach activities, skill enforcement and employability driven modules to make its outgoing students Globally Competent.
- KPGU is located 17 kms from Vadodara Railway Station on Vadodara -Mumbai NH #8 at Varnama
- Self contained campus spread on 27 acres of lush green land
- Stretched from the crowded city environment
- Campus houses, Schools of Technology, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Ayurved, Science, Nursing, Arts, Commerce and Management
- Cosmopolitan in character with global outlook
- Entire University Campus is Wi-Fi enabled and is under CCTV surveillance
WHY STUDY AT KSAH
- KSAH provides a thrilling ride in the world of Arts at Faculty of Humanities and Policy Studies.
- KSAH has newly designed Arts and Humanities courses of Sociology, Economics, Psychology, English for the young generation to have a better understanding and vision of the past and to get aware how the world is changing throughout times.
- Krishna School of Arts and humanities help students to gain the ability to read reason and communicate the socio-economical and psychological condition of human beings and society at large.
- KSAH posses highly qualified, well experienced self motivated and committed teaching staff from pan India that teaches micro & macro issues at all levels.
- KSAH has implemented an environment which implements Comprehensive Research Policy to motivate faculty and as well as students.
- KSAH encourages active collaborations with Regional, National and International organizations which helps the students to establish their bright careers.
- The university offers Freeship cards & Scholarships to the deserving, meritorious and economically weak students.
- Library and Information Centre is built in the area of 20,000 Sq. Ft. which can accommodate 1000 students at a time.
- Learned career counselors and well equipped Placement cells are successfully providing placements to more than 80% of our students.
- Transport, food cafeteria, hostel, banking, emergency ambulance services, giant auditoriums, free wifi zones , safe and secured environment with twenty four hour duty security are few prominent facilities at KPGU.
- About KSAH :
Krishna School of Arts & Humanities (KSAH) believes Knowing Arts and Humanities are like knowing the past, the way it is today and knowing how the world would become in future. One can learn from the mistakes that had already been done in the past as well as the great things that had been accomplished. Arts and humanities help us to gain the ability to read reason and communicate, and this ability is the key to a successful career development. A liberal education, provided by Arts and Humanities, does not emphasize subject matter; instead it focuses on the ability to write, reason, read and work with numerical information.
- About the Department
Krishna School of Arts & Humanities (KSAH) is a new expansion of Drs Kiran & Pallavi Global University, (KPGU). It is initiated from the academic year 2022. Krishna School of Arts and Humanities helps students to develop critical thinking, learn from others experience, understand how people from different culture lives and respect their own values. It broadens our perspective of life and society thus helps us to deal with everyday problem and bring us closer to one another. Arts and Humanities are essential to every one of us, the consequence of generation without Arts and Humanities means a generation without thoughts, experience and ability to deal with problem in life as well as dealing with people around us.
- Courses Offered: KPGU University, Varnama, Vadodra offers full-time BA and MA programmes in different disciplines of Arts & Humanities. The KPGU BA admission 2022 is done on the basis merit and candidates’ performance in the Class 12 examination. KPGU offers a full time Undergraduate program with an intake of 60 students in each discipline of Arts & Humanities.
BA in economics
ba in sociology
ba in Political Sciences
ba in English
ba in psychology
Post Graduate Programs
Ma in economics
Ma in sociology
Ma in Political Sciences
Ma in English
Ma in psychology
- Course Structure: A student after securing admission shall complete the B.A. programme in a minimum period of three academic years (6 semesters), and a maximum period of five academic years (10 semesters) starting from the date of commencement of first year first semester, failing which student shall forfeit seat in B.A course.
For Masters in any discipline of Arts the Course structure is designed for two years (four Semesters).
- Duration of Undergraduate Program is minimum three years (6 semesters) to maximum five years (ten Semesters). Duration of Masters in Arts Program is minimum two years (four Semesters) to maximum three years (six Semesters).
- Eligibility: Admission to the under graduate (UG) programme shall be made as per UGC. Class 12 or its equivalent from a recognized board with English as one of the subjects.
To educate Social Sciences’ students to the highest level of academic achievement in chosen field of discipline, in thirst to pursue new horizons by expanding their potential, and prepare them to become ethically responsible, productive and compassionate member of the society.
- The main mission of Krishna School of Arts & Humanities is to establish an academic platform by empowering the students to acquire value based knowledge and skills.
- To foster the culture of collaboration, research and development.
- To nurture the youth with universal values in the progress of global world with the spirit of oneness in diversity.
- Message from Dean:
“We as an academic institution seek to instill in our students a passion for learning that will bring the knowledge and understanding required for an optimistic positive contribution to the society. The campus organizes innumerable kinds of training sessions and workshops beyond the curriculum catering industry preparedness. This is in order to train students to have in-depth experience by participating in wide range of events. Hence, sharpening their potentials and displaying their innate abilities outside the purview of mere academics.”