The Focus of Faculty of Commerce & Management to build not only the Management Professionals but to nurture Leaders competent enough to deliver at Global Level.
Management education in India is going through paradigm change that encompasses lack of skills, knowledge and behavioral aspects needed for 21st Century transcontinental Management. Thereby, necessitating major structural changes, technology adoption, adoption of student centric pedagogical tools with industry ready curriculum at the core the management institutions.
The Krishna School of Business Management aspires to be a globally acclaimed premier center for professional Management Education, with vibrant industry-institute interaction, consultancy & analytical research built in the matrix of its performance.
The Krishna Edu Campus is situated in cultural capital of Gujarat, the city of Vadodara on National Highway #8. It is a campus with salubrious, lush green & tranquil environment that provides rich academic and campus ambience for students to have holistic growth. The school shall make every effort to provide platform where aspirants could ingrain right set of managerial skills, entrepreneurial mind set and get themselves ready for industry demand. The great blend of practical and theoretical learning pedagogy, intense academia-industry interactions, enhanced live projects and enriched industry internships, foster all vital ingredients among aspirants to establish themselves as a resilient future business leader.
|Logistics & Tourism|
Banking, Finance & Insurance
Innovative Teaching Practices:
- The institute has ICT enabled Smart classrooms equipped with latest configuration PCs with Projector and other amenities to enhance teaching-learning process. Fully Air-conditioned ICT enabled classrooms provide an environment where learning happens naturally.
- The institute believes in academic excellence and has adopted Student Centric Approach. The teaching-learning pedagogy designed as such to cover recent managerial concepts with the help of industry interactions.
- The institute rely on to encourage students to perform inter departmental projects for improving the team building and gaining the multi-disciplinary knowledge.
- The institute offers systematic platform to conduct expert sessions online/offline for the courses by inviting experts from the Industry and team work is encouraged by giving group assignments and presentations as a part of building an innovative and systematic learning.
- To prepare the student for the campus interviews,institute has robust student-centric placement training facilityby the expert and faculty members. The inputs from the industry experts are given to the student as the part of placement trainings.
- The students are encouraged to enroll in the MOOC, NPTEL, and industry certification courses for improving the additional problem solving skills.
- The students are encouraged to participate in live projects to solve real world community problems suggested by faculty members.
- International Collaborations: The campus having centralize MoU with University of Alabama, UCAM-Catholic University San Antonio de Murcia, CICE, Carleton Global Academy, Nova Southeastern University.
- To enter into MoU with Industries for Internship embedding, summer internships, collaborative practicum etc.
- To facilitate analytical business research fostered with computational support.
- To offer value added short term courses to enhance the employable skills.
- To support the programs with emerging technologies such as AI, IoT etc through multidisciplinary blending.
- To promote start ups and entrepreneurships and high impact placements.
- To strengthen tie-ups with world class universities collaborative teaching learning and student exchange programs.
- To procure national & international accreditations to ensure transnational placement of our students.