- Minimum education eligibility criteria for admission to GNM:
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually from any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible for State Open School recognized by the State Government and the National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by the Central Government. However, Science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized
- CBSE board/State/Centre
- Registered ANM with pass mark.
a. For disabled candidates: 3% Disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotors to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity and other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification will be the same as prescribed for each nursing program.
Note: A committee to be formed consisting of a medical officer authorized by the medical board of state government and a nursing expert in the panel which may decide whether the candidates have the disability of locomotors of 40 to 50%.
- 5% of total marks are relaxed for SC/ST candidates
- Any other reservation as per the State Govt.
Note: Reservation shall be applicable within the sanctioned number of the seats by TNC and not above it
- Admission of students shall be once a year.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- The Minimum age for admission will be 17 years. (as on 31st December of that year) The upper age limit is 35 yrs. For ANM/ for LHV, there is no age bar.
TOTAL SEATS : 40