Hostel ‘a second home’
The KPGU campus is spread over 27 acres of lush green land has more than 2,000 trees & plants away from the city pollutions. The campus is cosmopolitan in character, truly global in outlook yet deeply rooted to traditions and values of Indian culture.
We have created second home for our students ‘future entrepreneurs & leaders’ where they can experience a new way of living.
We are having facilities in our hostels for providing students a best environment for Learning, feel safe, and relax. Students “new life begins here”, so we are never compromising in facilities, safety, etc. We want to give best for your better study and a safe place in an unsafe world. We build smiles here, so come enjoy your best memories with us because nothing is important than you & your studies.
We have separate hostel facility available for boys and girls within campus. The hostels rooms are well furnished with all the student amenities, quality support services with built in health and hygiene measures.
42, 000 Sq. Ft Built Up Area
Capacity for accommodating 175+ boys
Capacity for accommodating 430+ girls
Charges for the Room: Non-AC – Rs. 95,000/- And AC – Rs.1,10,000/-
· 24×7 Security with 360◦ CCTV coverage
· Trained security guard who are trained to handle any situation specially fire disasters.
· Wi-Fi Internet with bandwidth of 100 mbps
· Fully furnished rooms with comfortable bed & mattress, ceiling fans and lights, study tables, chairs, inbuilt cupboards & balcony. Additional AC, Fridge & Inductions for AC rooms.
· Separate Mess for Boys & Girls with capacity for accommodating 125+ at one go.
· Menus are decided by students & hostel rector with variety of food items
· Hostel facilities for strength of more than 600 students.
· Medical Facility 24x7x365 days with emergency IPD/OPD facilities. Best in class Ayurveda Hospital freely available for students & staff.
· Physiotherapists available Monday to Saturday in all working days for all students
· Yoga & culture is included in daily routines
· Separate gymnasium for girls and boys
· Indoor games (Carom, Badminton, chess, etc)
· Outdoor games (Volleyball, cricket, football, etc)
· Separate Audio-Visual Lounge with TV & cable facility for Boys & Girls
· Regular events for hostelite students
· 24×7 RO water
· 24×7 un-interrupted power availability
· Hot and Cold Water
· Laundry Facility Banking & ATM Facility
· 24×7 maintenance team available
· Spacious & Lush green lawns
· Regular meetings of the student committees and hostel management.
Rules for Hostel Residents
- This is a smoking-free campus and is under CCTV surveillance. Smoking is prohibited in public under Prohibition of Smoking in Public Places Rules, 2008 and Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products Act, 2003.
- For the maintenance of discipline amongst the students of the Institute, Senate appoints each year a Standing Committee for Students Discipline to examine the cases of students involved in breach of rules of conduct and recommend suitable disciplinary action or punishment. The Director shall give a hearing to the students/ reported against, and pass orders on the recommendations of the Standing Committee.
- Students shall conform to a high standard of discipline and conduct themselves within and outside the precincts of the Institute in a manner befitting student of an institution of national importance. Students shall have seriousness of purpose and shall, in every way, train themselves to lead a life of earnest endeavor and cooperation. Students shall show due courtesy and consideration to the employees of the Institute, good neighborliness to fellow students, respect to the Wardens of the hostels and the teachers of the Institute and be polite to visitors.
- Breach of rules and regulations of the hostel, lack of decorum, act of indiscipline, misconduct in classroom / laboratory / playgrounds, willful damaging of the Institute/hostel property/fellow student’s belongings, misbehavior/ sexual harassment with fellow students / ragging / use of unfair means in test / examinations may invite appropriate disciplinary action from temporary suspension to dismissal from the Institute.
- Ragging is an inhuman act, and it is banned in the Institute. Students should not directly or indirectly indulge in, aid or abet any activity that might be construed as ragging. Students, if found erring in this regard, are liable for necessary disciplinary and legal action. This includes lodging of a criminal case against the student at a police station as per the directive of the Honorable Supreme Court of India as well as expulsion from the institute.
- In case of damage to any building, furniture, apparatus or other property of the Institute caused by a student, the damages will be charged to the student or students known to be directly involved. Further, if the persons who have caused the damage are unknown, the cost of damage may be recovered by equally charging all the students of the Institute.
- Students shall be responsible for books, apparatus, tools, instruments, materials, etc., issued to them.
- It is mandatory for students to obtain prior written permission from the Associate Dean, Student Welfare Division, before forming any association, club or society on the campus.
- Students are required to obtain prior approval from the Associate Dean, Student Welfare Division before convening any meeting or inviting any person to address the meeting on the campus.