KPGU International Journal of Research & Innovation
Starting year of publication : October - 2022
The KPGU International Journal of Research & Innovation largely publishes original articles, reviews, case studies, short notes, and scientific letters from multi-disciplined research domains. The commitments of interdisciplinary nature are exceptionally empowered for requesting a wide range readership of our journal.
The KPGUIJRI is a double blind peer reviewed and a free and an open access journal means it does not charge any article submission, processing and publication fees now.
The KPGUIJRI makes your work freely available online for everyone, immediately upon publication, and our high-level peer-review and production processes guarantee the quality and reliability of the work.
The KPGUIJRI is a bimonthly and online.
The proposal to publish “Special Issues” are accepted on the basis of quality and required to meet certain criteria as editors’ experties, quality of the papers, relevance to an international audience, and covering highly cited or current topics.
AIM & SCOPE
- The KPGU International Journal of Research and Innovation is a Multidisciplinary International Journal with an open access that publishes research that contributes significantly to the understanding and improvement of interdisciplinary research. KPGUIJRI collects research results from different disciplines and methodological approaches, as well as research conducted by interdisciplinary researchers. We welcome interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary work related to interdisciplinary studies in areas such as humanities, education, social sciences, engineering and technology, science, arts, commerce, and management.
- KPGUIJRI - Multidisciplinary International Journal is an academic research journal that publishes peer-reviewed articles from around the world. This generally includes research that evaluates or publishes the results or actions of such researchers, and evaluation conducted by teams (combining or incorporating many disciplines or specialties). This journal covers a wide variety of topics and invites submissions from all levels of professionals from all over the world. The journal seeks to show that good research is not bound by person, place or time.
- KPGUIJRI is an open access journal that makes a wide range of relevant research available for reading and use by professionals as soon as it is published. is. The editor's main goal is to maintain high-quality publications of theoretical development and practical application. We invite submissions of original research papers, cutting-edge reviews, and high-quality technical notes.
- Authors are advised that only original, unpublished manuscripts will be considered. Articles submitted for review will have the author's name removed to improve objectivity and impartiality of the review process. Occasionally, journals publish review articles or special issues in a particular field. Authors are encouraged to contact the editor if they wish to submit a review article or publish a special issue of the journal. Submission of the manuscript shall be construed as confirmation that no part of the manuscript has been copyrighted by another publication or reviewed by another official publication. It is the author's primary responsibility to obtain appropriate permission to use their work in a manuscript before submitting it to the KPGUIJRI.
|Hon.’ble President of KPGU – Shree Jagdishbhai Patelfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hon. Provost: Dr. Kiran Pandyaemail@example.com|
Editor / Managing Editor
|Dr. Jaymin Bhalanifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Komal Mehtaemail@example.com|
|Dr. Pritesh Mankadfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Sachin Daxiniemail@example.com|
|Dr. Priyal Patelfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Editorial Board ( Associate editor - Internal & External)
|Dr. Avni Vasantemail@example.com|
|Dr. Nandini Chaudharyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Nitesh Surejaemail@example.com|
|Dr. Prachi Pandeyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Malhari SriDeshpandeemail@example.com|
|Dr. Pinakin Jayswalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Prof. Mallika Vahoraemail@example.com|
|Dr. Paras Bhurafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Prakash Patelemail@example.com|
Advisory Board (Internal & External)
|Dr. Ashok Mahajanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Rita Mahapatraemail@example.com|
|Dr. Kiran Dalalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Tanima Shomeemail@example.com|
|Dr. Shailesh Koradiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
As on 01/08/2022
Editorial Board Responsibilities (Brief):
- All Editorial Board members shall observe the course provided by the Editor-in-Chief/ Editor of the journal.
- Once the plagiarism check is done, every section will be assigned to an Editor.
- If the article is in the area of the Editor’s research domain interested, it is expected that the assigned Editor will take up the job at the earliest.
- If he or she wants to decline the assignment owed to any personal cause, it should also be reported to the Editor-in-Chief/ Editor at the earliest possible convenience.
- Along with the publisher, the Editorial Board members are responsible for timely publishing the accepted articles.
- An editorial board member is someone who is an expert in their field, has experience evaluating manuscripts, and has made a commitment to the journal they work for to provide timely, high-quality reviews.
- As soon as a special issue proposal/ manuscript or absract is submitted, the designated Editor-in-Chief should analyse the proposal to ensure it fits the journal's breadth, timeliness, and scope and importance.
- Editorial board member typically reviews papers for a single editor, although many editors may be assigned to review articles in order to balance workloads across different sections of a journal.
- Editor-in-Chief can take the final decision for any publication-oriented matter.
- Editors should provide regular updates on their readers and their preferences from time to time.
- Honesty and transparency are crucial for an Editorial Board member, where an Editor should judge every contribution equally and transparently. Complete secrecy maintenance is necessary.
- If required, Editor may provide the appropriate rules and prescribe the process of submission to the author.
- It is Editor’s compulsion to advise the selected reviewers that reviewers are not entitled to utilise any part of the work in any form provided in the article, they are evaluating. Reviewers should also advise about the complete secrecy.
- Joint editor, who commissions papers; coordinates peer review; bridges with authors, reviewers, and board members; produces short editorials, news, and research highlights; and carries out substantial developmental/technical editing of manuscripts.
- Once the Editorial board alerts the Editor regarding any information at any point of the publication process for an assigned manuscript, the Editor should answer as early as feasible.
- Over the course of a year, editorial board provides systematic peer reviews for at least 8 to 10 manuscript submissions.
- The editor should not disclose any information regarding the author, reviewer, or article information to anyone.
SUBMIT YOUR MANUSCRIPT
October : 2022
December : 2022
DRS. KIRAN & PALLAVI PATEL GLOBAL UNIVERSITY
Vadodara-Mumbai NH#8, Varnama, Vadodara-391243 Gujarat, India.
Mobile: 7861805306, 8238046519
KPGU International Journal of Research & Innovation