DRS KIRAN & PALLAVI PATEL GLOBAL UNIVERSITY (KPGU), VADODARA
A State Private University established under the provisions of Gujarat Private Universities Act 2009, Gujarat Private Universities (Amendment) Act 2009 (Act No. 15 of 2021) & Govt. of Gujarat, Education Department Notification No: GH/SH/14/EPU/2020/10012020/KH-1 dated 2nd June, 2021.
Set to be Ever in Pursuit of Excellence…..
KPGU seeks to be an “University of Global Eminence. Towards this the university has adopted KPGU-Vision-2040 document. That great transition from affiliating Institutions to a University by itself would not have been possible without the contribution of each one of the members of the “Team Edu Campus” under the flagship of Shree Krishna Educational & Charitable Trust. With consistent performance and collective efforts several milestones have been achieved in the past as affiliating institutions. The Pursuit for Newer Horizons has led to the achievement of yet another path breaking milestone and the establishment of KPGU shall be marking the opening of the “Gateway to Global Excellence”. This transformation shall bring forth with it, the number of greater opportunities, that will lead the university to next level of performance and ensure that we progressively grow as envisaged in the KPGU-Vision-2040 document. To realize the bigger pursuit, to make it functionally effective, to gain regional, national and international recognition the organization is geared up for the greater commitment, collective performance, concerted efforts and be ever in consistent pursuit for Quality & Excellence, may it be in academics, research, collaborations, outreach activities, skill enforcement and employability drives; that encompass;
- Establishment of Nine University Faculty, 13 Constituent Institutions and six Centres of excellence.
- Making significant impact over a period of ten years in terms of increasing the Constituent Institutes by 57%; Centres of Excellence by 64%; Intake by 60% of which 20% shall be International Students; increasing Infrastructure by over 18 Lac Sq. Ft.; UG programs by 78% and PG by 71%; Research output by 78%.
- Deliver the contemporary and internationalized higher education that is cured with Skill, Interdisciplinary, Industry driven, curriculum with Global appeal, Fostered with Innovative, Interdisciplinary & High Impact Collaborative Research, Social Inclusiveness with respect to National Development Goals through its skills driven, employability-oriented, highly qualified and experienced faculty & equally competent non-teaching staff.
The Drs. Kiran & Pallavi Patel Global University seeks to be an Organization of Universal Eminence Serving the Cause of Higher Education, Health Care and Service to the Mankind, Ever in Pursuit of Newer Horizons, ingrained with Spirit of Continual Progress of Stakeholders.
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology (FE&T)
- Faculty for Medicine & Healthcare (FM&H)
- Faculty of Science (FOS)
- Faculty of Commerce and Management (FC&M)
- Faculty of Humanities & Policy Studies (FH&PS)
- Krishna School of Emerging Technology & Applied Research (KSET)
- Krishna School of Diploma Studies (KSDS)
- Krishna School of Pharmacy & Research (KSP)
- Krishna School of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation (KSPR)
- Krishna School of Nursing (KSN)
- Krishna Ayurved Medical College (KAMC)
- Krishna School of Science (KSS)
- Krishna School of Business Management (KSBM)
- Krishna School of Commerce (KSC)
- Krishna School of Arts & Humanities (KSAH)
Centers of Excellence:
- Krishna Centre of Innovation & Research (KCIR)
- Krishna Center of Institutional Social Responsibility (KCISR)
- Krishna Centre of International Affairs (KCIA)
- Krishna Centre of Career Advancement & Corporate Training (KCCACT)
- Krishna Centre of Startups & Entrepreneurship (KCSE)
- Krishna Centre of Training in Disaster Management (KCTDM)