Training & Placement Cell
Overview of Placement Cell:
The Training & Placement Cell is working on a mission to ensure a bright future and careers for its students. It not only acts as a facilitator of training and placement but also works towards the overall development of the students. It provides training to the students to make them industry ready and help them grab the placement opportunities. The training and Placement cell guides the students on career options, training updates & employment opportunities. The individual career goals of the students are taken into consideration and emphasis is placed on motivational skills, communication skills, interpersonal relationships, leadership qualities, academic curriculum, and also industry-specific requirements. The training part also includes guest lectures, Industrial tours, and skill enhancement programs to groom the students and make them ready for the best placement.
The Placement Cell plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for Under Graduates and Post Graduates passing out of the college by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. The Placement Cell operates round the year to facilitate contact between companies and graduates. On invitation, many reputed industries visit the institute to conduct interviews.
- Career Guidance:
- Highlighting articles on departmental notice boards regarding Competitive & Industrial Career Opportunities.
- Inform students about the available job opportunities in government sectors and off-campus drives.
- Arranging Motivational Talks.
- Conducting Psychometric Test.
- Conducting Expectation Management Workshops.
- Training & Development:
- Keeping in view the industry requirements, the training curriculum is designed for preparing the students for entry-level Graduate Engineer Trainees.
- Personality Development
- Communication Skills & Vocabulary
- Resume Preparation& Email Writing
- Group Discussion
- Interview Skills
- Aptitude Training & Practice Tests
- Foreign Languages such as Japanese & German
- The industry is always on the lookout for vibrant students, energetic individuals and ready to accept challenges, attentive, have a good academic background, fast learners, open to learning even at work, and more importantly, have good communication skills.
- This activity focuses on personality development to make the students reliable, with a positive attitude and right decision making.
- Guiding for preparation.
- Arranging mock Interviews.
- Conducting weekly Aptitude tests
- Communicating with Alumni for available openings.
- Communicating with industry for campus interviews.