The Krishna Edu Campus, established by Shree Krishna Educational and Charitable Trust (SKECT), today, stands testimony as the significant hub for educational excellence, consistently in pursuit of newer horizon. Since, its inception during the year 2004, the institutions run by it have been providing equitable professional education offering programs, the most sought-after by meritorious students in Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda and Pure Science, both at UG & PG level in an environment conducive for academic and professional growth. The significant milestones include
- Established Shree Krishna Educational & Charitable Trust in 2000
- Established Krishna Edu Campus built on a sprawling 26 Acres of green campus with landscapes,gardens & serene environs.
- Provided institutions with 8.42 Lacs Sq.Mt. of the State-of-the-Art Infrastructure for Academic, and Research & Skills Building Functions.
- Established following Six Professional Institutions.
- These six institutions have been offering 6 UG programs that include Bachelor of Engineering (6 branches), B Pharm, BPT, BAMS, BSc (Nursing), BSc (Pure Sciences) with over all intake of 1035 students and Offering 3 PG Programs that include Master of Engineering (2 branches), M Pharm (4 branches) and MPT (3 branches) with overall intake of 135 students.
- Highly committed, motivated, highly qualified, well-experienced, research driven, employability-oriented faculty and equally competent non-teaching staff nurtured.
- Comprehensive Research Policy is implemented to motivate faculty and students to conduct quality & high impact research, that has led to conduct of 101 Research Projects with a total Funding of Rs 120 Lacs from AICTE, SSIP & SOIC & GUJCOST.
- Total of 331 scientific papers published in reputed, highly acclaimed Journals with high impact factors.
- Institute Innovation Cell (IIC) under MHRD, Biotechnology Incubator under Gujarat Biotechnology Policy and Entrepreneurship Development Cell in Collaboration with National Entrepreneurship Network established and Engineering & Pharmacy colleges recognised as Nodal Institute under Assistance to Start-Up/ Innovation.
- Centre for Entrepreneurship, Technology Incubation & Business Acceleration (CETIBA)-District Training Centre by SPIPA.
- Entered into MOU with 6 Industrial Associations, 44 Industries and 15 students’ start-ups incubated.
- Towards Collaborations, the institutions are encouraged to enter into active collaborations with Regional, National International organizations, Universities and Industries to facilitate Student and Staff Mobility, high Impact Collaborative Research, establish Collaborative Joint-Programs and to provide platform for knowledge sharing, thereby enriching skills, knowledge and attitudes of our stakeholders to face the ever-changing paradigms in the emerging educational field. Apart from number of regional & national collaborations, the institutes have fostered active collaboration with Carleton Global Academy-Carleton University, Canada, University of North Alabama (UNA), USA, Catholic University of Murcia (UCAM), Spain and North Southern Eastern University (NSU), Florida.
- Made available, the Freeships & scholarships worth Rs 5 Crores for deserving, meritorious and economically weak students.
- Library and Information Centre with the built-up area of 20000 Sq. Ft., accommodating 1000 students at a time consists of rich collection of Text books, Reference Books, e-Resources, national & international journals, periodicals and newspapers, rare books with total library resource holding of 59314 with cumulative expenditure to the tune of over Rupees Two Crores.
- Library is made fully automated with Library Management System with RFID (Radio Frequency Identification System) Technology with SOUL2.0 (Software made by INFLIBNET) Centre.
- Computer centre is equipped with 52 Computers with dedicated leased Wi-Fi connection.
- Campus has been provided with ICT enabled Smart Class rooms internet & campus wide Wi-Fi, Computer Laboratory, Gymnasium, Transport facility, Auditorium, Sports ground etc., Student Community Learning Club, Shopping Complex, Banks & ATM, Parking, Security posts, Student cell such as Anti-ragging Cell, Anti-Sexual harassment Cell, Anti-discrimination cell, Career and Placement Cell and Community Learning Club.
- Our institutions have been producing good results and our students have consistently been getting academic Gold Medals from their respective universities. Our results range between 70% to 90% in UG programs and 90% to 100% in PG programs and our students have, till date received 18 Gold Medals.
- Career Counseling and Placements cell is industry driven and our placement has been on an average 80% students who register for placement drives.
- Awards; our institutions and student have been receiving recognition awards signifying their involvement and strength in those areas. So far 40 Recognition Awards haven received in recognition of leadership, distinguished services, outstanding achievements, NSS, blood donation, Thalassemia drive, best student award, sports award (University Blue)
- Hostels are available for both Boys (155 rooms) and Girls hostel (56 rooms) with all modern amnesties including AC facilities. Hygienic, modern mess & Cafeteria cater to the varied taste of the student community. Also, Tea-post & Nescafe joints are available near sports and recreational zone.