Start-Ups Krishna Centre of Startup & Entrepreneurship has been established to nurture and support innovative ideas from Students and to convert them into successful Start-ups and develop entrepreneurship skills.
- To ignite ingenuity, creativity and innovation in the hearts of our researchers to explore their inner soul and make their dreams a reality.
- To become the hub for innovative ideas and their implementation.
- To provide a launching pad for the brilliant students, faculty and professionals to market their research; where every passing day promises a better tomorrow.
- To be a hi-tech incubation centre for assisting innovators and students with entrepreneurial mindset of their ideas and promoting innovative solutions to real life problems.
- To cultivate fear free, open, collaborative culture of Innovation within University Ecosystem.
- To encourage risk taking and equity partnerships with incubatees to create mutual win -win situations.
- To collaborate with world class technical and commercialization experts and bring them on platform through, awareness, trainings, coaching and mentoring programs.
- Forging strong active partnerships with local industry partners.
- To provide best in class Infrastructure, mentorship, angel investment and venture capitalist based financial support.
- Krishna Centre of Start Ups & Entrepreneurship has successfully completed following accomplishments:
Krishna School of Emerging Technologies & Applied Research received approval as NODAL INSTITUTE Under Scheme for Assistance to Startups/Innovation -2020.
Krishna School of Pharmaceutical Science & Research received approval as NODAL INSTITUTE Under Scheme for Assistance for BT Industry under the Gujarat Biotechnology Policy 2016-21.
Krishna School of Emerging Technologies & Applied Research has Signed MOU with Wadhawani Foundation National Entrepreneurship Network, to accelerate entrepreneurship, innovation & skills development among students.
Krishna School of Emerging Technologies & Applied Research has established Centre for Entrepreneurship, Technology Incubation and Business Acceleration (CETIBA), an incubation centre to enable start-ups with an efficient mentoring program, relevant training and a convenient co-working hub. The centre is approved by Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise, Government of India
Events Related to Start-ups and Entrepreneurship Organized:
- Workshop on 3D – Printing: Print Your Imagination, by Mr. Ronak Sinh Parmar, CEO Devine Labs, Ahmedabad
- Start-up Master class:
- Idea Validation by Mr. Haituk Shah, 4/8/2018
- Product Design by Mr. Kiran Patel, 9/8/2018
- Product Development by Mr. Dipen Barai, 10/8/2018
- Innovation and IPR by Mr. Kirti Patel, 14/8/2018
- Product Validation by Mr. Rohit Dave, 16/8/2018
- Market Analysis & Strategies by Mr. Harsh Shah, 29/8/2018
- Branding & PR by Mr. Keyur Patel, 30/8/2018
- “Vibrant Gujarat Start-up Summit 2018” Road-show 31st August 2018
- Workshop on IPR by MyCrave Consultancy services, 12/12/2018
- Innovative IDP UDP project exhibition: ExhiBITS 2018
- Aahvan GTU Student’s Annual Tech-Fest :
- IDP Expo
- Patent Clinic
- Workshop on Patent filing & its Application by GTU Innovation Council 9/4/2019
- Innovative IDP UDP project exhibition: ExhiBITS 2019
- BITS Hackathon 17-18 August 2019
- GTU Start-up Demo Day 25/6/2019
- GTU Start-up Demo Day 14/9/2019
- Smart Gujarat for New India Hackathon 24-25 February 2020
- Start-up Talks on Augmented Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality (VR) by Sanket Kale
- Start-up Talks on e-bicycles : By Mr Vivek Page
- Webinar on “3D Printing: Entrepreneurship Opportunities”, 1/5/2020
- Webinar on: “How to Initiate a Startup & Develop necessary skills for better employment” by Mr. Rohit Swarup
- One Week Online Capacity Building Program on “Idea to Enterprise” during 31st March to 7th April 2021
- 3 Days Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp, 2 – 4 June 2021, Sponsored by EDII and NSTEDB, DST.
- Start-ups from Current Students:
|Dhruv Rathod, Student of Mechanical Engineering|
- Start-ups from Alumni Students: