Plenty of comfortable buses plying to and fro to transport students and staff. This means that approximately 500 two-wheelers have been kept off the road, leading to a small but meaningful contribution for enhancing the environment. This adds to the safety of commuters, keeping to the time schedules and eliminating the hazard of traveling on the national highway. Transportation services provide throughout the Vadodara as well Bharuch.
- 24 buses ply from various routes from Vadodara city and its surrounding areas.
- Institution has made transport arrangement for TO & FRO passage of Students from various Pick-Up Points of Vadodara City to Krishna Edu Campus, Varnama (Formerly BITS Edu Campus).
- Students who desire to avail the transport facility are requested to submit his/her application form to Transport Office of the University
- Two passport size photographs are required along with application form for issue of BUS
- Please note that students must keep Bus Pass while traveling in Bus.
- Penalty will be charged in case student/ staff member found without Bus Pass while traveling in
- Transport facility will be provided for Full Academic Year Only and not for the part of the
- Students are requested to mention their pick-up point from the list given above.
- Management reserves the right to alter or amend route of Buses as per the requirements of the University.
- Cheque/ Demand Draft is to be drawn in favor of Shree Madhav Enterprise payable at Vadodara No Out Station Cheque will be accepted.
- Timing of Bus: Bus Timings will be notified as soon as it is finalized.
- Bus Pick-Up points and Cost.
Shree Madhav Enterprise
(For Bus Service Facility)
Nr. Stationery Shop
Krishna School of Pharmacy & Research Building
Krishna Edu Campus, Varnama, Vadodara
Contact Person Name: S.U. Vasava (Supervisor)
Contact Number: 8347125664